The goal of this campaign is to increase awareness of ME/CFS and the impact it has on those who have it. In order to meet this goal, we are inviting the community to help by creating Missing Posters and sharing them across their social media networks. It is important for the campaign and for those people affected by ME/CFS that we all do our best to maintain integrity, compassion and empathy across this campaign.
As such it is important that you are familiar with and make sure to follow our brief Community Guidelines.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Respect the privacy and personal information of the community
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Support people affected by ME/CFS wherever possible
Please do not:
- Use images or language that may be considered offensive
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Bully, intimidate or make inflammatory remarks to other members of the community
- Share any content that could be considered to be offensive, defamatory, false, intimidating or inflammatory
- Report any content which you believe does not meet these community guidelines
- We will remove any content which does not meet our community guidelines
- We may block users from this community
- We reserve the right to take legal action if appropriate
- By using this website, you agree to follow these community guidelines